Friday, June 22, 2012

Tote bags

I joined a secret sister swap....and the girl that I was partnered with loves tote bags.....so I got the idea to combine a tote bag with my love with crochet.....I made her one and I also made Gracie and I one.  Here are the final outcomes.  What do you think (I love them)?

This was the first one I made....it was for Gracie....pretty plain....jut getting an idea of what I doing....but she loved it!


Tote number 2 for my secret sister.  She not only collected tote bags but she loves anything with a cupcat on it....so it is what I can up with...




Up close of the tot
e for my secret sister, showing the charms....A cross (she's a Christian),  P for her name and a cupcake.



And finally my tote, with flowers on it.  I want to add some more charms some time.


Another view of mine....


  I really like how they turned out.....cheap, fast and very cute and unusual....

No comments:

Post a Comment